Mum’s Notes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The owner of this site may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
This website may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Contact information such as your email address
- Details of what content you read on this site
- What links you click to reach this site, and which links you click on this site
- Basic information about your computer, like which browser/ISP you use
If you submit a comment on this site, you might be asked us to provide us with:
- A name
- contact information such as your email address
- info about your other online accounts, eg Twitter or Facebook
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
Mum’s Notes uses this information to understand what kind of stuff you like to read about, so we can hopefully provide you with more of it.
Data provided is also used for:
- Internal record keeping
- Website traffic analysis
- Sending you promotional emails about content on the site you might find interesting.
This information will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
If you believe any information Mum’s Notes holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible using the contact form on the website. We will correct any inaccuracies as soon as possible.